2017 Autumn Templestay Entry Dates:
August 12th, 19th
September 2nd, 23rd
October 14th, 21st, 28th
November 11th, 25th
Few things to remember during Templestay
- If you have any questions or need any assistance during the activities, please find the responsible Sunim and ask your questions.
- During chanting in the Buddha hall, find the place assigned for you. If you don’t know where to sit, please wait for the responsible Sunim to show you.
- Please be quiet while walking around the temple grounds. Do not talk in a loud voice near the Meditation hall and Yosache building, and don’t run or shout.
- Please wear the meditation clothes provided by the temple.
- Please bring your own water bottle, walking shoes and rain gear.